Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Math Work Stations Book Study... Blog Style!


So I bought Debbie Diller's Math Work Station book over Spring Break and immediately read the whole thing! I've been trying to figure out the best way of structuring my math block for a couple years now. I've been doing a sort of Daily 5 Math / 3 group rotation mix which I feel has been working fairly well so far. However, after reading Math Work Stations, I totally have decided to try this way out next year!


That being said, I currently do not know what grade I will be teaching next year, or even where I will be teaching for that matter! In less than 2 weeks I will be moving 1700 miles across the country! So, I'm still in the process of applying and interviewing for positions.


Anyway, I found a blog book study recently and am definitely going to be following it. I don't know that I will be able to fully participate (what with moving and all that goes with it!) but I will definitely be following along!

Head on over to Mrs. Wills blog to check it out!


2 comments:

Mrs. Scoma said...

Welcome to blogging! Beware... it's addicting :) I wish you luck on your move, too!!!

~Laura
www.firstgradeFUNdamentals.blogspot.com

Deedee Wills said...

Oh My Goodness! You are moving?... Like BIG moving... 1,700 miles! You are brave!

Thank you for linking in. I hope you will get some good ideas that you can use next year!

Mrs. Wills Kindergarten